Combining a simply beautiful and slick design with ground breaking technology and unquestionable safety, this seven-seater SUV is taking the car world by storm. Here are 7 reasons why we think that Mazda have excelled at meeting the needs of the modern family with the new Mazda CX-9:
- The new Mazda CX-9 is a front-engine, four-door vehicle available in both front-wheel and all-wheel-drive modes depending on the model chosen. It uses a turbo-charged 2.5 litre, in-line four cylinder, 16 valve petrol engine with variable valve timing and a six-speed automatic transmission that can also be operated manually. This impressive engine boasts an impressive 227 horsepower and 310 pound-feet of torque.
- Real-world testing of the CX-9 has shown that it can deliver fuel-efficiency benefits that fit general usage drivers out on the road. This clever engine development has been tested to give a fuel consumption figure of just 8.4L/100km for two-wheel drive CX-9s, and 8.8L/100km for four-wheel drive versions.
- The remarkable craftmanship extends from the gorgeous exterior to the stylish interior. Designed with you in mind. Inspired by Mazda's KODO design, translated to 'Soul of Motion', the new Mazda CX-9 emanates the feeling of the car and driver becoming one.
- Perfect for mid to large size families, the Mazda CX-9 seats up to seven people with all three seating rows raised. Considered by many to be the ultimate family SUV, there is also now a child seat anchorage point in the third row, meaning that families are now able to legally carry a total of four child seats at any given time.
- The second and third rows of seats fold flat thanks to easy to use mechanisms for folding and unfolding, creating a huge space for loading and ample options for fitting in large or bulky items.
- Every row of seats has two cup holders as well as bottle holders in each door, perfect to store those juice cups for the kids, or a bottle of water to quench your thirst on a long journey. Shopping bag hooks now also are available in the cargo area, making the Mazda CX-9 even more practical than ever before.
- There are 12V power sockets and two additional USB ports available in the front cabin, as well as a second 12V power socket in the cargo area in all Mazda CX-9 versions. Every variant other than the Sport also now has a further two USB ports included in the arm rest of the second row, allowing the backseat passengers to charge their phones on the move.
If you're looking for a Mazda CX-9 for sale, you will not be disappointed with our extensive range of used and new vehicles at Melville Mazda. Our dedicated sales team would be delighted to invite you to schedule a no-obligation test drive and answer any questions you have about this ultimate family SUV.